Temple Beth Elohim, Brewster New York - conducted presentation to students in religious school grades 6-8
Somers Middle School, NY - conducted presentation to Special Education Parent Assoc. (SEPTA) and the regular PTA
Panelist in Concord NH at "A Community Conversation for Adults on the Netflix series: 13 Reasons Why"
- "Keep on doing this!"
- "Very moving and eye opening."
- "Thank you for sharing this and helping me start a dialogue with my middle school daughter."
- "This was a good presentation that really shows the ways your actions positive or negative can impact someone."
- "I was a facilitator- The big impact of this was that it was your story - it was an actual story -
- Thank you for sharing this.
- "We could have easily spent the entire day discussing this topic. As a parent and a social worker, I'm all too aware of how bullying plays out in the schools and affects students and their families.""You did a great job."
- Please advertise after this presentation. Offer it to a broader group of parents of all different ages.
- For the future, I suggest adding a component that asks the audience to talk in small groups, consider Alexa's story and consider ways to intervene that may have altered the outcome.
FUTURE ENGAGEMENTS Pending:
Stratford, CT Middle Schools
Cheshire, CT High School